Founder of the country’s largest personal injury firm Morgan & Morgan, which employs over 2,500 staff in 50 cities. Author of best-selling books ‘You Can’t Teach Hungry’ and ‘You Can’t Teach Vision’. Serial entrepreneur and relentless businessman whose business interests include over a dozen corporations.
Robert F. Kennedy, Jr
Resolute defender of the environment. Named one of Time magazine’s “Heroes for the Planet” for his success helping Riverkeeper fight to restore the Hudson River. Recently recognized by The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 for his work in the groundbreaking case of Dewayne “Lee” Johnson v. Monsanto Company.
Senior Trial Counsel and owner at Morgan & Morgan, P.A. Best-selling author of ‘Don’t Eat The Bruises: How to Foil Their Plans to Spoil Your Case’, widely regarded as the go-to book for trial attorneys. Consistently recognized as a Super Lawyer, and member of the Florida Legal Elite.
Founding and Managing Partner of Pond Lehocky Stern Giordano, the largest workers’ compensation firm in Pennsylvania. Host of the weekly Legal Eagles show which aims to educate the public on the law. Received the highest Martindale-Hubbell rating for Legal Ability and Ethical Standards.
Partner at Morgan & Morgan, P.A. Dynamic Atlanta-based trial lawyer whose skill and passion in the courtroom are legendary. In 2016, Mr. Nix led the trial team that won an $11 million dollar verdict against Papa John’s Pizza. Published author, motivational speaker and highly regarded radio talk show host.
Partner at Panish, Shea & Boyle, LLP. One of the country’s leading trial attorneys who has obtained more than $500 million in verdicts since 2011. Plaintiffs lead counsel in the Southern California Fire Cases litigation. Vice President of the Inner Circle of Advocates, comprised of 100 of the nation’s top plaintiffs’ lawyers.
Personal injury attorney at Morgan & Morgan. Obtained $8 million verdict in 2017 in a DUI car crash case and has since been retained by injured victims in the Madden 19 Tournament in Jacksonville, the Miami bridge collapse and the roller coaster derailment in Daytona Beach.
Owner and partner of Ankin Law Office LLC in Chicago. Extensive experience practicing personal injury, workers’ compensation, wrongful death, social security disability, criminal and civil litigation. Recipient of the John Marshall Law School Presidential Service Award 2017.
Former Senior Director of Mobile for Shutterfly, and a Harlan Fiske Stone graduate of Columbia Law School. Visionary founder & CEO of Litify.
Founder of Rubenstein Law, with a staff of over 200 and offices throughout Florida. Started his career handling corporate mergers and acquisitions, ultimately transitioning to personal injury law. Earned an AV-10 perfect rating by AVVO, member of the Legal Elite and Preeminent Lawyer Rated by Martindale-Hubbell.
Trial Strategies: Increasing Your Verdicts
- The country’s leading litigators, including Brian Panish and Keith Mitnik (author of ‘Don’t Eat The Bruises’) will share their trial strategies; from picking the best cases for trial to winning more cases and getting higher verdicts. A not-to-be-missed, result-producing session for trial lawyers.
- Special guest panelist in Atlanta: Keenan Nix from Morgan & Morgan, P.A.
Practice Management for the 21st Century Law Firm
- Attorneys Robert Rubenstein, Sam Pond, Robert F. Kennedy Jr. and more discuss the technologies and resources that help their firms grow while reducing operational costs, adding new practice areas and lawyers while remaining consistent, and increasing the value of their cases.
- Special guests panelists in Houston: Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., Aimee Wagstaff and Bruce Steckler.
- Special guest panelist in Chicago: Howard Ankin, owner of Ankin Law.
Transparency: How We Grew Our Firm from 3 to 30, to 3000
- Keynote speaker John Morgan shares how his firm went from 3 to 30, to 3000. Morgan & Morgan has opened 50 offices and added new practice areas to become one of the largest plaintiff firms in the country.
Marketing in the Digital Era presented by Google
- The leading minds in marketing and technology to discuss the channels that provide the best ROI, allocating the right spend between digital and traditional media, and generating more cases for lower cost per acquisition.
W Hotel Downtown
The Post Oak Hotel Uptown Houston
Virgin Hotels Chicago
Casa del Mar Hotel Los Angeles